Our hospital is a manyata certified hospital
• Manyata is a program for the quality improvement of maternity services for private sector in India
• Federation of obstetrics &gynecological society of India (fogsi) launched manyata for standardizing quality maternal care in India, with an intention of providing quality healthcare to new mothers and newborns.It is a nationwide initiative to improve the quality of maternal and neonatal care in private sector in India.
• Since 60% of population seek care from private sector providing a universal and standardized maternal and neonatal care became crucial
• It is also optimally not unable to focus only through individual programs of government initiatives as the reach will only around 40% compared to an initiatives like manyata can bring
• A set of 16 parameters have been introduced as the standard practice which constitute the minimal essential care every women must receive during her delivery.
• Any hospital that gets enrolled will be assessed and concerned health care providers will be trained on the 16 parameters, reassessed post training and on scanning over 85% hospital will be certified with manyata seal of quality and officially be considered as a health care facility that provides quality maternal care.