WORLD OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY DAY 2021
Occupational Therapy Day was first launched on 27th October 2010. Since then it became an important date in Occupational therapy Calendar to promote and celebrate the profession internationally.
The theme for this year is “Belong. Be you”
Dr.Jeyasekharan Hospital celebrated this big day with the support of our Trustees and Dr.Jeyasekharan College of Nursing. For the Nursing students we conduct the poster competition with the theme “Belong. Be you”.
Events conducted on the Day:
- Video presentation given by K.Indhumathi – Occupational Therapist.
- Role play given by – College of Nursing Students.
- Special speech given by our Managing Trustee Dr.Devaprasath Jeyasekharan.
- Awareness speech given by Dr.Subbian.E (Consultant Physiatrist) Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Prize distributed by Medical Administrator Dr.Renu Devaprasath to students who participated in the poster presentation.
- Prize distributed by Medical Administrator Dr.Renu Devaprasath to children
who participated in gardening groups.
- Vote of thanks given by Rotaractors.